Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

To Nomadic Matt

Dear, Nomadic Matt. I am just a small travel blog inspired by the internet to start my blog. I may not be a large blogger but I do have some tricks up my sleeve that can help other travelers through their issues. I am going to be blogging posting about how my blog relates to yours and why if you chose to should follow my blog.

My name is Whitney, I live in a small town, but have the urge to travel far and wide. I have two dogs, and a loving family who help me achieve my goals of flying all around the world. On my blog I love to talk about where I have gone in the world. Some places I have gone, you have too! I like reading about different places around the world and hope to go to them. I have been to 4 continents so far and 18 different countries. I also love to talk about travel tips for flying all around the world. I have a post on packing for long trips on my blog too.
Nomadic Matt (Photo Courtesy of Nomadic Samuel)

I admire you so much because you inspire so many people! You help people reach their travel goals and I would love to do the same. You have thousands of people that look at your blog every month. Also traveling is your job, who wouldn't love that! I also admire you for keeping up with a blogging schedule of basically once a week. I wish I had the time and effort to do that.

I have a hope that you will come and read my blog just to maybe see a blog from another travel bloggers perspective. It would be a dream come true if you did. I could possibly teach you some new tips with packing, traveling, and flights. Maybe I could even recommend some places for you to visit on your next trip there. I hope you could come back every week or two to catch up on a new location and I could tell you some great eating spots, tourist attractions, and even some architectures. If you decided to keep up and maybe even follow my blog I would be so excited to share some of my travel knowledge with you and you could share some knowledge with me.

Thank you so much Nomadic Matt if you read this. I am a huge fan of yours and would love it if you could look at my blog every once and so often. You are a huge inspiration to the traveling community and never stop what you do because it is perfect. Thank you to all of the rest of my viewers for reading this blog and travel healthy, safe, and smart. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment