Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Dining in Los Angeles

There are over nine thousand restaurants in Los Angeles to choose from. Most are good, some are bad. I am here to tell you about my experiences with three of my favorite restaurants.


The first restaurant I recommend is Tony P's Dock Side Grill in Marina del Rey. The food is almost as good as the views! My mom lived on a sailboat in Marina del Rey before she was married, so we love seeing all the boats in the Marina del Rey Harbor. I usually order Mama's Chicken Parmesan, but the menu is huge and there is something for everyone. There is an option of sitting inside or outside on the patio.  Both have good views.  In the photo below you can see their seating on the outside patio. On Trip Advisor Tony P's is rated 20 out of 111 restaurants in Marina Del Rey.  Marina del Rey is pretty close to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), so we usually eat at Tony P's Dock Side Grill on our way to or from LAX.
Photo Courtesy of Trip Advisor



Photo Courtesy of WinelistFinder 
The next restaurant I would like to recommend is The Counter. The Counter has numerous locations in Los Angeles. The burgers there are the best that my brother and I have ever had and that is saying something because our family loves a good burger. The Counter has four locations in Los Angeles. There is even one at LAX!  We first learned about this restaurant through a hotel employee. The Counter restaurant has very high ratings on Trip Advisor and was ranked 496 out of 8,516 for best restaurants in Los Angeles. The photo below shows their deluxe lunch and dinner menu. You get to choose what size, meat, cheese, sauce, and toppings go onto your burger. Their fries are also outstanding.
Photo Courtesy of Four Letter Life


Photo Courtesy of The Odyssey Online

Finally, the last place I recommend is Paradise Cove in Malibu. Paradise Cove is our family's favorite restaurant in Los Angeles. We love to go there and enjoy dining on the beach. The outside tables are literally on the sand.  The seafood there is very fresh. The portion sizes at Paradise Cove are huge so my family usually splits a meal. I love splitting the ribs and clam chowder with my mom.  Once we finish, we go out onto the beach and hang out.  I love to practice my photography on the beach there. On Trip Advisor Paradis Cove is rated 18 out of 44 restaurants in Malibu.

Photo Courtesy of Paradise Cove
Photo Courtesy of Paradise Cove
I hope these recommendation's help you in your travels to Los Angeles. These places are my family's favorites. I have included links to their websites.  I hope you check them out when you are in Los Angeles! Thanks for reading and have safe travels!




No comments:

Post a Comment